Saturday, December 13, 2008

Getting Creative

I've been very busy making soaps and redecorating the Christmas tree every morning (stupid cats!). I've had a lot of left over soap so I decided I would play around a little and add more color to my soaps. I think they turned out pretty good!

I still haven't finished Christmas shopping. I've been asking the boys for months what they wanted for Christmas and they couldn't come up with anything and then they do at the last minute. My older son just decided he wanted an XBox 360 and the Halo 3 game and the other one wants a Robo Raptor and some Wii games, which they don't have at the only store in this awful little town I live in. So, I'm going to have to find time next week to go to Phoenix to shop or shop online.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those soaps are beautiful. I'm off to check out your shop!