Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bubble Bars

I love the bubble bars I get from Lush. This one is my favorite: http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/bath-shower/bubble-bars/ma-bar




I decided to make my own and see how they turned out. I made some in Asian Plum.


Bubble Bar


Bubble Bomb

I tested them out and they were awesome. It made more bubbles than the one I bought. I gave one to my sister to try. She was in there so long, I almost went to see if she was still alive. She finally came out and she loved them! She went on and on about how soft her skin felt and how good it smelled. Then she stuck the rest of them in her bag and went home!

1 comment:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Those are such fun! I used to make them, but they were too unpredictable for me. Yours look beautiful!