Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Look What I Got!!

I ordered some stuff off Etsy and was so excited when the mailman rang my door bell this morning to give me my packages. He said he almost didn't want to leave them, they made his car smell so good.

I ordered some more caramels. Not just any caramels, but pomegranate caramels from Earcmra (Earcmra.etsy.com). If you haven't tried these, you don't know what you're missing!! They are a little tart at first (which is what I love about them) but so good and creamy. I'd post a picture but I had to hide them from my kids. Last time I bought them I left them in the fridge. Needless to say, my kids found them and they were gone before I could have one.

I also got some soap (that's the package that smelled so good) from Barebummbath (Barebummbath.etsy.com). I love soap and I love CP soap and I've never tried HP soap, so I thought I'd try it. I don't make it myself, because with my luck, I'd blow up my house or something.
I ordered these two soaps:

<---Pomegranate HP soap. Smells good, lots of lather and rinsed off clean.








<---Sugar Plum CP soap. It's very pretty, with green, pink and yellow and smells so good.






She also sent these two samples:


<---Grass scent CP Goat's Milk Soap. Grass scent is probably something I would have never tried on my own but now that I have, I absolutely love it! It smells so fresh and clean, like fresh cut grass only better! I got out of the shower and I smelled so good and my skin was so soft!!






<---Chamomile Neroli. This is the one my kids decided to take. They put it in the bathroom upstairs. The whole loft smells like this soap...and that's a good thing!!