Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Craft Fair

My mom decided to sign us up for the craft fair here. The one that is the two days after Thanksgiving. I think she wanted something to do to try and keep her mind off things. Last year, on the Monday before Thanksgiving, my dad just dropped dead at work. So we spent Thanksgiving last year in shock and planning his funeral. She keeps mentioning how this will be our first Thanksgiving without him.

So far all I've made is some pumpkin pie soap and some honey soap.

















I need to get busy and make some more soap!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. My mom passed in a similar way 10 years ago near Mother's Day. Gotta keep busy then.

Anyway, your soaps are beautiful! I love the texture to them! I'll be back to check out more.