Friday, March 13, 2009

Back Home Again!

We had so much fun on our vacation! I was sad to pull into my neighborhood last night but so happy to see my car sitting in the driveway! I missed my car so much ~ I wish we could have taken it to San Diego instead of the TrailBlazer. There were so many times we were driving in SD and I caught myself wishing we had the convertible. Maybe I'll take it next time when I don't take the kids. They hate the small back seat and there's not enough room in the trunk to take much of anything with us.

We went to the aquarium in La Jolla. I have never been there before so I didn't know what to expect. Well, 15 minutes after we got there we had seen everything and were ready to go. I made my boys get in the shark head so I could take a picture before we left.
Then we went over to La Jolla shores and the boys were surprised to see so many seals. They were all over the place. I guess they come up to the children's pool to give birth. Thankfully, none of them were giving birth while we were there (that's not a discussion I am ready to have with my 7 year old yet) but there were lots of babies swimming in the water!

No comments: