Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy Weekend and New Stuff

I've been so busy this weekend. I worked on the yard Saturday. I planted 5 citrus trees, honeysuckle, jasmine and an herb garden. Next weekend I will plant my garden. So far, I'm planning on planting tomatoes, squash, cucumbers, peppers and melons. Hopefully they will grow. I have a week to figure out how to fence it off and keep our dog out of it, otherwise she'll dig it all up.

I also spent time making new stuff for my shops!

I made a body spray and lotion set and some puzzle soaps.




I opened up a new shop for stuff to scent your home ~ Crazy K Home Scents! So far, I have listed Linen & Room Spray, Smelly Jelly Air Fresheners and Soy Wax Melts. I'm burning the Summer Melon Spritzer melts right now and they smell awesome! That scent just might be my favorite scent yet.
















No comments: