Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Really Hate Snow!

There was a storm moving in last night and it was supposed to rain. I love the rain! I watched the 10 o'clock news and it said the snow level could drop to 4000 feet. We're at just under 3000 feet here, so I thought I was safe. I woke up at 3 this morning because the wind was blowing really hard against my window. I looked outside and everything was covered with snow. Not just a light dusting of it but inches of the white stuff! I pulled the covers back up over my head and went back to sleep.

I got up later to take the boys to school and it had already started melting. I did still manage to throw a couple snowballs at them as I was clearing the snow off the windows of the car to take them to school.

I got back home and all I want to do is crawl back into bed but I can't because I have so much to do today.




No comments: