Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm So Excited!

My brother was over tonight and we cooked hot dogs and s'mores out back for the kids. We were sitting around the fire pit and he mentioned that he wanted to go see David Spade at the Improv. David Spade is one of my favorites! I saw him in Vegas many year ago and I laughed my ass off. I've always wanted to go to another one of his shows.

In high school, we had this Spanish teacher who would teach for the first 5 minutes of the class and then pop Saturday Night Live into the VCR for the rest of the hour. Every single day! He recorded them all so we would watch them over and over and he would sit at his desk and drink coke after coke and eat. Needless to say, I didn't learn much Spanish....but I could recite every skit from that season ~ Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey, It's Pat, Daily Affirmation with Stuart Smalley, Cajunman and Operaman, Coffee Talk, Matt Foley: Motivational Speaker & The Gap Girls.

I came inside and bought tickets and now I can't wait until Wednesday!




No comments: