Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Soaps Were On The View This Morning!!

My soaps were shown on The View this morning! It doesn't start here in Arizona for another hour but I had my sister in New Jersey watch it. She said she saw the rubber duckie in a tub and my milk and cookies soaps shown on a table of cool stuff you can find on Etsy. Then my brother in law called to tell me he saw a link to my shop on The View website.

Then I found out my cupcake soaps were featured on the front page of Etsy. That would explain the jump in hearts I got this morning!

1 comment:

Bare Bumm Bathworks said...

Nelda is one of the most talented soap artist on Etsy, and has got to be one of the nicest ! I am a soap maker also and I am always amazed at her work and admire her loving nature that she displays to those she comes in contact with. Crazy K Bath and Body does the business of making soap proud !!!!