Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm Going To Be A Grandma!!

I'm not very happy about it either! We got our last cat, Jackie Chan, and on the paper that came with him the neutered box was checked off. I assumed that meant that he had been neutered. Apparently it didn't. I have a cat, Miley, that hasn't been spayed yet. We had an appointment but the vet cancelled and I hadn't gotten around to making another one. I didn't worry about it because she never goes outside and all the other cats are fixed. Or so I thought. About 6 or 7 weeks ago I caught my cats in a compromising position and I yelled at Jackie Chan and he ran away. Jackie Chan is scared of me because when we first got him I roared at him and he still hasn't forgiven me for that.

Well, about 3 weeks ago, I was sleeping and Miley starts pestering me. She always does that when I am trying to sleep. I should learn to close my door at night. So I pet her for a bit and she rolls over and I thought I felt a tick. I jumped up and flipped on the light and discover it wasn't a tick. I google cat pregnancy and see she is displaying signs of pregnancy. I did consider taking her to the vet for an abortion but couldn't do it. The good news is that I have already found good homes for 3 kittens.

She has gotten really fat the past couple of weeks so it won't be long now. Cats are only pregnant for about 9 weeks. Jackie Chan is getting neutered tomorrow!

Here's the bad boy Jackie Chan: Miley:

2 comments:

Pixie's Purpose said...

Well, they at least should be cute grandkitties looking at their parents. I imagine Jackie Chan will steer clear of you even more after his appointment tomorrow. *hugs*

Pixie's Purpose said...

They should be cute grandkitties.

I would also imagine Mr. Chan won't be forgiving you for tomorrows appointment anytime in the near future either.

*hugs*