Sunday, May 31, 2009

More Yummy Soap!

I only bought 2 bars of soap on Etsy last week (but this week will be a different story). This time I bought from Burnt Mill Candle & Soap. I ordered Strawberry Cheesecake and Honey Coco Mango. I could smell them as soon as I opened my mail box.
I opened the box and they smelled so good. I even got a little sample of Cherry Cola soap ~ my boys loved that. They've been bugging me to order them some. So, I ordered Cherry Cola and Blue Raspberry Icee....hopefully those will keep them happy for a while:-)
I am using the Strawberry Cheesecake one and I love it. My whole bathroom smells sweet after my shower.

3 comments:

Expressions By Devin said...

Wow those soaps Look Amazing!!!Great feature.I love you shop and blog!!!

The Chrysanthemum said...

OOOOh, I may have to go soap shopping too...

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

so glad you are enjoying your soaps! :)